BUSWORLD PHOTOGRAPHY

I AM CHRISTOPHER LEACH THE ARTIST. I started this blog so that I can share with everyone my vast collection of transport photographs showing a personal and nostalgic view of the industry with images that span some 45 years taking in the U.K and some of Europe. I have no darkroom and so rather than being the perfectionist after tidying them up I upload the images warts and all, and even those that won't scan squarely or are scratched. In a way it adds age and character. You are all free to download these for your personal use but please remember I still own them and you are not just free to use them without prior permission for any knd of publishing. Click on images to enlarge them and if you want to see more leave your comments or visit my website for the mother-site with galleries including those Buses & Girls: PICTUREWORLD

Friday 4 May 2007

Steglitz Revisted


As you can see I have returned from my holiday in Berlin where I thought it might be a nice idea to take a new overhead view of Steglitz. Today as in London and other major U.K.cities there are far fewer double-deckers than there used to be and even this Mercedes Citaro single-decker is working the M48 (formerly 48) which was once exclusively a double-deck route passing through the equally busy but poorer Neukoln District.

No comments: